Saturday, July 16, 2011

TODAY

The highlight of the day today was Rob and Julie getting free passes to the new Harry Potter movie. Our insurance agent bought out the theatre and gave his best customers free seats and treats. I only RSVP'd for two because I am not into Harry. They had a great time, although they really hated the ending where Harry commits suicide. KIDDING. JUST KIDDING. I don't know anything about the movie at all. Lol! Just trying to get your goat!

I lost my patient today. I've been taking care of Steve, Rob's brother the last couple days. He had hernia surgery on Thursday but he felt like he could go home today.

Julie finally started actually working her new job. They had her waiting for her uniform to come for a couple of weeks. So during that time they weren't even training her or anything. She is actually working hours now and doing on the job training. She likes it but is nervous at the same time.

Grandma and Grandpa are doing fine. Nothing new going on. More later.

No comments: