Sunday, July 17, 2011

HOT AS HAITI!

We are having a heat wave! It got to nearly 100 degrees today! Even around 7:00 p.m. tonight it was still 95 degrees. Although, I guess this is happening all over the country so I shouldn't complain too much.Besides going to church all we did all day was try to stay cool! Not much else going on.

Grandma made a really nice dinner of meatloaf, baked potatoes, and broccoli casserole. It was a good thing she decided to cook because all I had on my mind were chocolate chip cookies and I'm pretty sure that's what everyone would have gotten for dinner and not just dessert!

Julie is getting her Senior pictures taken tomorrow. It's all going way too fast. But then, I've told you that before. I caught her making a list of things she needed to take with her to college tonight. I think she's a little ahead of herself. I told her she needed to be finding and filling out scholarship apps first. Probably the next step would be to apply to different colleges, huh? Anyway, someone is getting very excited to be all grown up!

Well, better get myself to bed. Have a great Monday!

No comments: