Friday, July 22, 2011

GAH!

I've been trying to load a video I want to show you for two days now and it won't load! I hate that. I'm going to have to get someone more technical than me to help figure it out!

Today was a good day. I got my hair permed which only took 3 hours (yikes!)since I chose to have it done at a beauty school. Of course it cost only a third of what it would have had I gone to a salon. Guess it's a trade off.

We had a fun time tonight with some friends over. We have set up our area behind the house with a firepit near the creek. (We waited until later in the evening when it had cooled off a bit.) We roasted hot dogs and had s'mores. It was relaxing and just nice to have some time with friends.

Well, not much else happened today. Hoping to get a little more done tomorrow.

No comments: