Friday, July 29, 2011

FUNNY THINGS!

This morning the kids were out swinging and Carly started counting as she swung. One, two, three, four . . . you get the idea. As she got to nine Jonathon jumped in and said "Ten". I looked at him astonished. I didn't know he knew how to count to ten. I thought maybe it was a fluke. I looked at my friend who was over for verification and yep, she heard it too. Carly didn't stop there, she went on. Eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen . . . yep, you guessed it, Jonathon intervened with "Fifteen." I was really shocked this time. He's not even two yet and I haven't been working on his numbers with him. I didn't think Grandma and Grandpa had either. None of his sisters had been. I double checked on all of those later and no one had been.

This cute little smarty pants just picked it up from either Carly or one of his learning cartoons. Julie wanted to hear him do it tonight and on his own he counted to twenty for her. Funny things happen sometimes when you aren't looking!

No comments: