Sunday, September 20, 2009

SUNDAY NEWS

Jonathon actually slept for 2-3 hours at a time last night for most of the night. I think I managed to get 3 or 4 hours of sleep which is more than I have gotten for several weeks. It was enough that I was able to get up for Church this morning. I was happy about that. It's been a few weeks since I've had the energy to go on a Sunday morning. I did come home and take a nice long nap thanks to a lovely teenager who isn't able to nap who watched the babies for me.

I'm afraid Jonathon slept through most of the day though like normal so it could be another long night. I've got to figure out how to turn his nights to days and days to nights.

Carly is coming down with something. She vomited right before bedtime and I gave her a bath and some tylenol and got her settled down before putting her in bed. None of us have been feeling that great. I sure hope whatever it is passes quickly.

Not much else to tell today. Gotta get some sleep before baby wakes up for his feeding.

No comments: