Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'M ADJUSTING FINE TO HAVING A NEW BROTHER, WHY DO YOU ASK?

Yah, so after Carly turned about 7 or 8 months old I couldn't have coaxed her into this swing with a dozen chocolate chip cookies or a gallon of ice cream--and those are two of her very favorite things! But, this morning when I pulled it out to use for baby brother and started to put him in it she had a crying fit. I put him in it anyway.

Carly stayed at his side and monitored his swinging and pushed all the buttons on the swing a million times. She tried to climb in on top of him once and got in trouble so she kissed his head again and again and loved on him. She just couldn't leave the side of the swing as long as he was in it. He stayed in it for about a half an hour until he was hungry and started to fuss.

As soon as I took Jonathon out of the swing and turned my back my little 28 lb toddler climbed in the swing and began calling for me to start it and turn on the music for her. Now I'm pretty sure there is a 12-15 lb weight limit on this thing. But the delight on her face was so huge I couldn't resist taking a few pictures before I got her interested in something more exciting to do. Poor thing is having to share the limelight and just doesn't know quite what to do with herself!





No comments: