Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'M SO HAPPY!

I'm exhausted. My house is a mess. There is dust on my furniture. There are weeds in my flower garden--lots of them. I've started telling people they are ground cover.) :] I could go on--but you see where I'm going. All of that should make me frustrated (and does at times.)Yet, I am having one of those perfect moments we long for and often miss in life--not because they aren't there, but because we hurry by them. We somehow expect them to arrive in larger, more noticeable packages, but they are often simple, quiet promptings we only need listen for instead. We must simply get quiet to hear and absorb them. And we so rarely get quiet with ourselves, let alone listen to what our thoughts, or to what the spirit is trying to tell us.

In this moment, I am completely blissful. I am holding my precious new son in my arms and I know with his arrival our family is complete. I have the most loving, caring husband, five beautiful, talented and loving daughters and now a wonderful new son. I am blessed to still have my parents and now to have them even closer. I have loving sisters and dear friends. I am truly blessed and happy.

I am grateful for all I have and am.

No comments: