Tuesday, September 15, 2009

REVERTING TO BABYDOM

Jonathon slept most of today and didn't notice that his big sister was busy trying to make herself small again. Today Carly remembered how to crawl again and tried to use a pacifier (not hers). We had visitors and she thought she should try to sit in that baby's carrier, too, with and without that baby in it.

But then, she had some very sweet BIG sister moments, too. She sat on my lap and helped me hold him for a long time and kissed his head. I asked her to run and get me a diaper a couple of times and she actually did. She brought it back to me and brought me wipes so I could change him. I think she is starting to like having this little guy around. She just hasn't decided yet if it is better to be the little one or the big one--so in the meantime she will probably keep covering her bases and do a little of both!

No comments: