Tuesday, September 29, 2009

IF ALL ELSE FAILS HOLD HANDS AND STICK TOGETHER

These are Carly's friends Isaac and Evie. They were playing together when all of a sudden we turned around and saw them all holding hands. It was so cute. It also reminds me that sometimes we need to just return to the basics we learned in life--sometimes we really need our friends to help hold us up. That's when we take each other's hands and stick together. These pictures are not only cute but touching reminders of that. Hope you have a wonderful day surrounded by good friends and family that will hold your hands and hold you up when life gets hard.



1 comment:

Charlene said...

Adorable, as always.

I've got your birthday present, but it isn't completed yet. I'll get it to you soon. I hope it was a happy day, and I hope you enjoy having your parents with you.

P.S. I'm having a lot of fun wiht my same gender attraction boy (a euphemism if you are not participating in the lifestyle), but, of course, it's fun and none else