Friday, August 21, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!

Today is Rob's birthday. We celebrated with cake, a small family party and then we all went to see "Night at the Museum 2". It was pretty good - definitely better than the first one which I didn't like at all. Let me qualify that by saying that I'm the only one in my family that didn't like it. Everyone else thought it was great.

Rob got home last night after being gone for almost two weeks for training. I was so glad to see him! Everybody was. Carly was the funniest, though. She reacted like she was on a sugar high or something. She was all over the place, chattering, laughing, running and showing off. It was like someone pushed her on button and got it stuck on fast forward. That's my crazy little munchkin!

School starts on Monday. Julie is both psyched and scared. She's going to be a sophomore! I think I'm just plain scared! Yikes! At least I have a few more years before Carly goes to school. I'll comfort myself with that thought.

G'night.

No comments: