Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Surprise Visit From A Dear Friend

One of my really dear friends called and surprised me yesterday and was here from Washington so Rob and the girls and I went to spend the evening with her and someof her grown kids and their new babies this evening. It was so fun to see them and to spend some time together. I met LaNae several years ago when I worked for the university and we decided we were long lost sisters. We don't get to see each other very often but we catch up by phone, email and now by blog. Anyway, we had a great time tonight. Three gorgeous babies in the room. Two boys and a girl. Can you believe I didn't get a single picture of the babies together? What a silly I am! Oh well. It was enough to see them and hold them. They were so adorable! Here's a few pictures of our evening together. Love you LaNae!

Twyla (LaNae's daughter) LaNae, Carly and Mommy

Julie, Megan, LaNae, Carly and Nancy


LaNae, Carly and Nancy

No comments: