Thursday, August 28, 2008

MEET JEDEDIAH

I'm so excited to introduce you to Jedediah! My sweet friend Shelli and her husband Bob adopted him at birth and my heart is so full of joy for them. He is so adorable and such a good baby. He looks just like Shelli and Bob, too. I think that's an extra special blessing. I'm so happy for you guys!


This is Sally holding Jed. Shelli has so many people who are thrilled for her. We had a luncheon shower for her and Jed and unfortunately I was the only one who brought a camera and I didn't think to get a picture of Shelli with Jed. That's probably because we all grabbed Jed from her the moment she arrived and didn't give him back until she left--so she never had him in her arms at the shower. Aren't we AWFUL! No, no--we were just excited for her and we wanted to hold him!

This is Janie. She gave Shelli and Jed this gorgeous hand-knit blanket that was a very special heartfelt gift. You had to be there to really understand the depth of this gift, but trust me it was such a precious moment. Janie you are a treasure!

This is Samantha. She's a cutie and had grown up so much since the last time I saw her. She loves babies! She was really cute with Carly, too. Jed looks adorable in everyone's arms. We had such a great time holding and loving on him!

1 comment:

Shelli Sivert said...

Thanks, Nancy! You are so sweet! I love these photos. Jed has grown so much since then. That shower was a wonderful experience. I love and miss my work friends!