Saturday, August 16, 2008

IN GOD WE TRUST - MSNBC'S NEW POLL.

This one counts people. The same atheist who sued to have the Pledge of Allegiance removed from schools is now suing to have "In God We Trust" removed from our money. You can find the whole story on MSNBC. I don't want to give his name here because I don't want to make a celebrity out of him. MSNBC is taking a poll to see how Americans feel about it and the sad thing is it's running neck in neck. This is way too important a thing to let slip from our grasp. I don't believe that's how mainstream American's really feel. We need to stand up and be counted. If we don't say something now--it will be way too late! We will lose not just this phrase from our money but eventually our own religious freedom. I am so tired of losing my freedoms and my rights to those who do not believe in God or the divinity of this blessed and God given nation. Take a minute and take this polll. Speak up America!http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10103521/

No comments: