Sunday, November 8, 2015

HAPPY 57th ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!

Today, Saturday November 7, is my Mom and Dad's 57th Wedding Anniversary! It's hard to believe they've been together that many years. I still remember my Grandma and Grandpa Flint's 60th Weddng Anniversary celebration and my parents don't seem that old. (Maybe they aren't--I don't really know the age difference on when they hit their 60th. Lol!)

Anyway, we didn't have a big celebration. They don't really know many people here plus Dad wasn't up to going out or anything. In fact, he hasn't had much of an appetite lately. We ordered in from Red Lobster and we did get him to eat a baked potato. That was about the extent of his celebrating! Ha! Mom is doing really good and Dad is holding his own. We are glad they are here with us. The kids love having them here too. I don't know what they would do without them.

Well, just wanted to wish them a very Happy Anniversary from me and my family! We love you Grandma and Grandpa!

You made the cutest family!



No comments: