Thursday, November 20, 2014

IT'S ABOUT TO TURN WINTER HERE

And I'm not ready for the cold. We are supposed to have a huge Winter storm coming in starting tomorrow evening and going through Monday. Don't get me wrong -- I love snow. I just don't love the cold. Wish I could have it both ways.

We took the kids skating last night and they had a blast. Rob even skated with them. I did not skate. I ordered us a pizza and watched the coats and took pictures. Important "mom" duties. Trust me, no on wanted me on wheels. I am a whirling dervish on wheels. Heck, sometimes I don't need the wheels! Seriously though, I am so out of control when I get on any kind of skate or ski. Look out world! Let's just say I know my limits and I've learned to mind them. Hahaha!

I can hardly believe it's almost Thanksgiving, which means it's almost Christmas! Time sure has gone by fast this year. So much to do and so little time to do it in. Well, better get some sleep so I'm up to doing it.

No comments: