Tuesday, April 1, 2014

SNOW? NO!

I'd have thought it was an April Fools joke if I hadn't seen it fall from the sky myself! But sure enough another day of wet, icky snow! I'm going to stop predicting when it will be warm again and just stick to things I know--which are relatively few. And I can't think of any right now--so that could be a problem!

The kids were a little bit sick this morning. I ended up being up late with them last night and having to give them cough medicine so they slept a little late today. That was nice but they neither one felt really great all day today and so I am hoping they are better tomorrow. Carly has been on Spring Break since last Thursday but goes back tomorrow. So, it's been a nice "winter-like" Spring Break! Lol! I did take them to the park one day but even that day it got cold before we left the park.

I found a few pictures I took of the kids when we were in CA I thought I'd post tonight. I loved this rug in our hotel so I made them pose on it a few times. I just thought it was really cool. I wouldn't want it in my home or anything but I thought it was pretty funky for a photo backdrop! It made the pictures kind of fun.


Psychadelic Carly


Psychadelic Jono


My Psychadelic kiddos


No comments: