Sunday, September 11, 2016

WHERE'S JOHNNY APPLESEED WHEN YOU NEED HIM?

Julie came up last night and spent the night. We watched a movie and hung out. Got up this morning, made omelettes and then went and picked apples off a neighbor's tree. It was an awesome tree. I love to climb trees so i was right in my element loving every minute of it!

 

Some of the apples we picked were called "Jonathan" apples and are some of the best apples I've ever tasted. Jono and Carly can't get over the fact that there are actually apples named after Jono. They are so impressed. Problem is that now Carly wants to go find her apple tree (Cuz you know we must all have one, right? See kid logic, page 54 Lol.) I think I may be in a bit of trouble. Can anyone point me to the Carly Apple trees? Don't know how I did not see that one coming! Silly me! Lol!

No comments: