Wednesday, September 21, 2016

A MOUTHFUL

Yesterday Hubby had more surgery on his mouth. They went in to see if he had infection where they did implant surgery a couple months ago and sure enough there was infection everywhere. They ended up having to even remove the implant. They even had to go in and lift of his sinuses and clean out infection. Poor guy cannot seem to catch a break. To say he is miserable would definitely be an understatement. They have to let everything completely heal before they can even consider re-doing the implant. So frustrating--and so painful for him. I feel so awful for him.

Today is my niece Caitlin's birthday. I remember when she was born so many years ago. Now she is married with kids of her own. Time sure flies.  Well, I'd better get some sleep so I can get up and get the kids off to school.

No comments: