Friday, October 29, 2010

STILL DOING GREAT!

Forgot to put this picture up the other day. This was Grandpa in really good spirits as he was heading into surgery. He's usually fairly nervous under such circumstances but he was fairly calm the whole week preceding the operation. We were surprised and impressed.



He was still doing well when I left the hospital today around 5:00 p.m. and I just checked in with my baby sister who is staying the night with him and she said he is now sleeping soundly. It's around midnight. The doc is keeping him on pain meds but he really hasn't had a ton of pain--nothing unbearable. Dad really feels like this surgery has gone a lot better than he expected and even better than the knee surgery which went well. I think they have both gone well.

Nothing more to tell you tonight but I will keep you posted. Take care, Nancy

No comments: