Wednesday, October 6, 2010

JUST A COUPLE THINGS

So after three days with red, swollen, itchy, goupy eyes I am in full surrender to the dreaded Pink Eye! Please, Oh Please, OH PLEASE go away! I really had no idea how nasty this pink eye crud was.

Luckily we had so many people who already had it in the house we had the medication for it. We did pick up some other over the counter helps but I searched online and found that one of the things that helped the most was to lay down and keep your eyes covered with a warm wash rag as much as possible. I think that has helped a lot. This afternoon my eyes started to clear up some and the goupiness went away. They are still somewhat itchy and red but I'm hoping by morning to be able to consider putting my contacts back in and actually eyeing my makeup bag! That thought makes me almost gleeful!

Jonathon has become really mouthy. When he is unhappy he lets you know it. He is so funny. He just turns up the volume and lets you have it. And Carly can't get away with anything anymore. She used to push him around a little or punch on him here or there. We had to watch her closely to keep her from doing that. Not anymore. He just gives it right back to her now. Tit for tat. That little boy is not so little anymore!

Grandma and Grandpa are doing fine. Grandma leg has been bothering her so she is going to a chiropractor for a bit. So far I think he's only managed to move the pain around. But at least it doesn't hurt in the same spot anymore. Lol!

No comments: