Tuesday, October 12, 2010

HELP, I'VE BEEN SHOT!

I took Jonathon to get his last first year shots today. Yes, I realize he's almost fourteen months old but the pediatrician's office has been out of one of the shots for awhile. They also wanted him to have a flu shot. So, finally they had the final shot and the flu shot in! Yay! Well, Jono didn't think so but he is all protected now so we are happy!

While we were there, I figured we might as well have Carly get the flu shot as well. She wasn't so sure about it. I told her she would get a band-aid. That was a pretty good sell until she actually got the shot. It happened so fast, though, she wasn't sure what hit her. Afterwards, she kept saying "Mama, she pinched me. That doctor pinched me." I said, "Yes, but now you won't get sick." At that point she agreed with me. She's such a funny little girl!

1 comment:

Shelli Sivert said...

You're kidding me. She didn't even cry? Wow she is a funny little girl and also pretty darn brave!