Friday, October 29, 2010

GRANDPA IS DOING THE HOKEY POKEY :)

Grandpa had a really good night and is doing great this morning. Okay, so he's not really dancing but he's in very little pain and he just told me it has surprised EVEN HIM how well he has gotten along! WOW! That's some statement from our big ol' worrywart! Lol!

The surgeon came in to see him a couple of hours ago and was even thinking of releasing him to the rehab center today but apparently there are some rules about how long they need to keep him in the hospital. So, it's looking right now like it will be Sunday morning before he goes to the rehab center.

He's up to taking phone calls today. I would probably call the hospital phone as I think it will be easier to understand him. I just talked to him on his cell phone and it was a little hard to hear him and understand what he was say saying. I know your calls really cheer him up and make his day! Thanks everyone! We love you!

No comments: