Thursday, January 29, 2009

MY NEW FAVORITE FLAVOR DRINK . . . BACKWASH

Yep, that's right. Carly has decided she's big enough to drink from a cup . . . my cup of course and she's not very good at it. Yay for Mommy! It really doesn't matter what I drink now--it's all backwash. The things you do for your little munchkins!

Poor little thing has her first ear infection along with a sore throat and a cold so she is just miserable. I took her to the doctor today and got some meds for her but they will take a couple of days to kick in. It's just awful when you can't seem to comfort them and you can't explain to them why they are feeling so bad and when it will get better.

I kept Julie home today, too. She wasn't feeling a whole lot better. Although she seems to be doing better tonight. Seems like when one of us gets sick our whole herd catches it. Must be something we're drinking.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I must be a bad mom because I've never come to enjoy the backwash flavor. I'm very mean when it comes to my drinks. But I have a tip -- if you have a straw, just pull it out while they're sucking upwards so that nothing comes back down :) Hope you guys are doing well!