Wednesday, January 21, 2009

FINALLY, A KENNEDY DOES THE RIGHT THING!

Early in the day today news reports were coming across that Governor Paterson of New York was ready to name the New York senate replacement and that it was most likely going to be Caroline Kennedy. That is what the news was reporting even though New Yorkers sentiments were running like 60/40 in favor of Cuomo getting the job instead of her. But as they reported, the Gov. was under pressure from the new Pres. and the Kennedy clan to give her the job if he wanted to stay in good graces and you know he is coming up for re-election and New York needs all kinds of federal funding, etc. ect., etc.

The reports were making me sick. I'd seen Caroline in interviews and she has no experience whatsoever to be a senator. She also admitted that she has rarely ever even voted in an election! C'mon, give me a break!

Well, Caroline finally did. Congrats Miss Caroline on doing the right thing.
I wouldn't have believed it given your bloodline--but apparently your mother did raise some good kids. Good for her. You withdrew your name today. You knew it wasn't right and you were not prepared. Good on you. I'm pretty sure you are your mother's girl. At the end of the day--I have to say I'm proud of your actions. Not that you care--but I sure do.

No comments: