Friday, July 11, 2008

Sorry For the Lull

We have been on a very special vacation. My parents have been married 50 years this year. The actual wedding anniversary is November 7th but we needed a date when all of us could get together and summer worked best. My parents rented a lovely house at the Grand Canyon and our whole family met there and had a great time. It was really nice to be together as a family and just spend time together. The Grand Canyon is amazing. None of us had ever been there before so it was especially moving to see it. We stayed near the South Rim so that is the side we toured. We did some other fun things, too. It was fun to have all the cousins spend time with each other.

Anyway. we are back--so I will get back to my regular blogging. Here are a couple of pictures to begin with. I will post more.


No comments: