Sunday, July 20, 2008

If I'd Known You Were Coming . . .

Julie and I helped a friend of ours bake a birthday cake for a young woman he's been going out with. It was a double layer chocolate cake with homemade white creme filling and chocolate frosting. It actually looked pretty good when we were through with it. I wish I had taken a picture so I could show you. Anyway, we had fun doing it.

I can't believe we are most of the way through summer. I just got Julie registered for her classes. She will be going back to school soon. It seems like the time has just flown by. Where in the world did summer go?

Well, it's late and baby girl wants my attention. She is getting so big. I can't believe it.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Do you want to make another cake and send it out here? Sounds yummy! LOL!

I have to make a cake this week for Josie's birthday...can you believe she's going to be one already??? Where does the time go????