Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Love Learning the Easy Way to Do Things

Thanks to those of you who gave me new hope for actually publishing my digital pictures. I'm going to try it! Here's to me having real photos in my albums soon. In the meantime, here are a couple of cute pictures taken while we were in Arizona. My mom found this cute place near where we stayed that was called the City of Bedrock or something like that. Anyway, it was a throwback to the Flintstones Era. We had to go and see. It was kind of fun!

My sister Sarah and her husband Rich pose as Fred and Wilma Flintstone.


My nephew Alex takes off and leaves my daughter Megan behind in jail.


Cousins riding the Bedrock train.


Mommy and Pebbles, er, Carly hanging out with Bam Bam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What? You were in Arizona and didn't call me? You had not been anywhere near Phoenix or I'll be mad at you! And I live here and have never heard of this bedrock town. Looks so cute. Where was it? I've been off the blogging loop for a couple of weeks so it was fun to see all your posts today. You do such a great job of keeping it updated! - Steph