Wednesday, August 12, 2015

MUCH TOO LONG

I know it's often much too long between postings on here. This summer has flown by. I thought I'd have more time and it feels like I've had less but only because the kids have kept me busier than usual. They are growing up so fast! We are finishing our fourth and final week of swimming lessons this week! It's been so good though. My friend Robin talked me into setting the kids up with private swim lessons and they have learned so quickly. If they fell into water now they could not only save themselves they could swim to safely.

Rob and I went over to the school this morning to finalize a few things for the start of school. Carly is going into second grade and Jono is starting Kindergarten. Their first day is actually Jono's 6th birthday. He is so excited! We ended up moving him to the afternoon class because he just got accepted into the peanut allergy program he's been on the waiting list for and his appointments will be in the morning. We are excited and a bit trepidatious at the same time. I am grateful and excited he has this opportunity to not be allergic to peanuts anymore but a little nervous about the process as it is still so new and comes with no guarantees. All prayers on his and our behalf our very welcome. He starts on August 17th.

Grandma and Grandpa are hanging in there. Nothing major to report. All is well.

No comments: