Friday, March 25, 2016

HAPPY EASTER MY FRIENDS

I can't believe it's almost Easter again. This year has flown by. I was thinking about my childhood memories of Easter tonight and I have such happy, sweet memories from our Easters. They always involved our family and by that I mean extended family getting together at my Grandma and Grandpa Flint's house. There was always lots of yummy food and we'd have a big Easter Egg hunt with actual dyed eggs from Grandma's chickens! Then we'd play croquet or go exploring or just hang out together as cousins. That's pretty much how all of our holidays went--we enjoyed being together so much and I don't think any of us could have imagined being anywhere else.

Times have sure changed and everyone is so busy and so involved in their own world they don't really stop to enjoy each other anymore. It makes me kind of sad. I think they are missing so much of what is really important in life.

Here's to an Easter not only filled with the love and hope of our Savior~but with family, friends and loved ones surrounding you!

No comments: