Thursday, September 24, 2015

KISSES FROM HEAVEN

Today I was sitting in the car with the kids waiting for something and out of the blue Carly said "Mommy did you feel a little bit of love when you were getting married?" I didn't know what she meant. I turned around and looked at her and said, "What?" I mean, I think most of us feel a lot of love when we are getting married so I really wasn't sure where she was going with this. When I turned around to look at her she basically repeated her question--

"Did you feel a little bit of love when you were getting married? (but then she threw in a gesture) Because I was doing this--and she blew me a big kiss. She said, "I was watching you and I blew you a big kiss so I hope you felt a bit of love from me."

Wow. Sometimes this little girl just melts my heart. She has told me, on more than one occasion, that she picked me as her mom and Rob as her dad -- and that she was watching over us before she came here. Little nuggets like these are some serious kisses from Heaven.

No comments: