Wednesday, July 22, 2015

GO MAMMA GO!

Rob and I went shooting tonight. As one of the targets, he took a gallon of water and asked the supervisor at the gun range if he could put it out with our other targets. The man said he could but wasn't sure why Rob would want to because it would be kind of embarrassing if he missed it when he shot at it. Well, Rob put it out anyway. Then, when I was getting ready to shoot Rob asked me if I wanted to take a shot at the water. I had no idea about the earlier conversation that had gone on between the two of them. So, I just aimed my shotgun and with the first shot I blew it to Smithereens. I turned around to look at Rob as I was celebrating and there stood this gun range supervisor with the oddest smirk on his face! I couldn't quite figure it out at the time but later when Rob told me the story I understood. Pretty funny, eh?! Yay me! Lol!

No comments: