Friday, January 15, 2010

MY LOVEY, CUDDLY, LITTLE BOY

Today I decided I was going to get stuff done--laundry, cleaning, maybe even a little cooking. It was not to be. Jonathon had his own list of things for me to do and really it just had one thing on it: Hold and cuddle me. Yep, that was it. He didn't even want to take a nap. Everytime I got him to sleep he would cat nap for like ten minutes and the second I would lay him down his eyes would pop right back open! He was in a wonderful mood. He cooed and smiled the whole day as long as I was holding him. He continued this way into the evening. He's been awake most of the day so it should be a fairly easy night. Julie has him tonight per my birthday gift!

So, I was finally able to finish laundry this evening with some extra hands around. But I decided to enjoy him most of the day and try not to worry TOO MUCH about the dust and clutter. He will only be this little and this cuddly for so long. He is awfully sweet and such an adorable baby. We are so blessed to have him. I am so grateful to be a mom!

1 comment:

Shelli Sivert said...

Wow, he sure is a handsome little guy. He's going to be a heartbreaker for sure! Those girls better watch out!

That's so how it is--I have my list, but Jed has his own agenda. Most of the time his is better anyway and involves more time with him. I'm glad Jonathon's doing better. Love ya, Shelli