Tuesday, January 26, 2010

THE BEST LAID PLANS

I tried to get Carly to do her cute dancing for you today. Well, she didn't know that. But she caught me aiming the camera at her and got both shy and cranky. She got shy because that's what she does when she notices me filming her. She got cranky because I wouldn't let her take the pictures. I managed to catch her crankiness on film. Since I didn't get the dancing I planned to share with you, I figured the least I could do was share a shot of her crankiness with you. This is her Royal Highness Miss Terrible Two. It's a face I get to see at least once a day if not ten times. I love this little face. I just love to see it so much better when she has her beautiful smile on it. She is a little crack up, though. She can go from sunshine to stormy skies in 2 seconds flat! Enjoy!

No comments: