Tuesday, December 16, 2008

MOTIVATOR 2 NEVER MOTIVATED ME

So, I sold my Motivator 2 today. That's my Bowflex Motivator 2. For some reason, I was never motivated by it. It's a weightlifting machine--but I guess you are supposed to do the weightlifting. That seems kind of crazy to me. What did I pay for?

Actually, my cute husband bought it for me a couple of years ago when I was complaining about my flabby arms. I told him I needed more than just my treadmill. I was used to doing cardio and weightlifting. So, it has sat here for the last two years collecting dust. Oh, I did make a dozen or so attempts to do some arm and leg lifts--but never with any enthusiasm or intensity. Turns out I do the cardio on my treadmill just fine but I only do the weightlifting if there is a trainer around to kick my butt! And guess what? There is no trainer here! Yay!

Buh Bye Motivator 2!!

No comments: