Friday, December 12, 2008

The Doctor Said She Needs A Little Roughage . . .



Yah, this is my cell phone eatin' baby. So, yesterday I was giving her a bath and all the sudden I heard a few loud noises coming from the rear section of the baby beneath the water. Then I saw some movement of the water and the baby giggled and pointed and said "Bubble." Sure enough, there was a bubble. There was also baby poop in the water. Yay for mommy.

Later in the day she was laying on our bed with me and was being kind of cranky. I was trying to give her a bottle and she wasn't being very interested in it. All of the sudden she crawled up to the headboard and grabbed the little box of teething swabs and handed them to me and then laid down on her back and opened her mouth and patiently let me apply them to the top and bottom teeth that are trying to come in.
Call me crazy but I think I have a smart baby, er, uh, with the exception of the cell phone eating thing. Oh, right--she was just chewing on that to soothe the teeth!

No comments: