Saturday, May 7, 2016

I HAVE THE BEST MOM! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!

I am so blessed to have a mom who is also one of my very best friends. She has always been there for me, my sisters and my dad. She works so hard--still, every day. She probably works harder now than she did before she retired. She is my dad's sole caretaker and honestly never gets a break. On days when I am too tired to cook, she is magically in the kitchen with some new recipe she wants to try--saving me once again! (THANK YOU MOM!!!)

My mom is so smart. I don't know if you really know this about her or not--but she is. We get much of our brain smarts from her. She's amazing! One fun fact, she remembers phone numbers, a talent each of us got from her. But more than that, she's a writer, editor, financial whiz, real estate expert and she masters just about anything she puts her hand to.

She's such a loving, caring Mother and Grandmother and I want to be just like her when I grow up. I love you so much Mom! Happy Mother's Day!

Cooking with my Mommy

Me and Mom on my wedding day








No comments: