Sunday, June 21, 2015

CATCHING UP

The break so far has been filled with play dates, Karate, gymnastics and all kinds of things to keep the kids busy. More than not, it keeps mommy busy and tired and not getting a whole lot else accomplished. But--we are doing our best to have a great summer!

Grandma and Grandpa are doing well. They have been out a few times lately for doctor's appointments and haircuts. Grandpa struggles to get around more these days. We help him the best we can and let stairlifts and wheelchairs and walkers assist us in getting him where he needs to be.
He is in good spirits. He gets up and works everyday. Our post lady says we get more mail than anyone else on her route--and it's all for Grandpa and Grandma.

Before I end, I just want to wish my dad a very Happy Father's Day! I have been so blessed to have him as my father. He taught us from a very young age the value of hard work, having integrity, being compassionate and helping your fellow man. These are not just things he said, but things I watched him do. He is one of my greatest examples and I would not be the person I am today if he were not my father. I love you so much Dad! Thanks for all you've done for me and all you've taught me! You are the very best!

Me and my Daddy

No comments: