Sunday, February 8, 2015

A SICK DAY

 
I've spent the day in bed with a sick kid on either side of me. Poor Rob is on call and he started getting calls at 6 a.m. and by the time he left the house he had three calls. Before he got home this evening around 5:30 p.m. he'd done four calls. Jonathon has been sick all week. Carly caught it toward the end of the week and I got sick on Friday. It hasn't been the best week but I'm grateful Grandma and Grandpa haven't caught it. The best part of the day was when I texted our daughter Megan to let her know we were all sick and she might not want to come by (she usually spends Sunday evenings with us) and she offered to come and make dinner. I accepted and it was really good. It's so nice to have other hands to help when you really aren't feeling well. Here's to a healthier week than last week! Hope all is well where you are. :)

No comments: