Tuesday, January 25, 2011

MORE SNOW

Yesterday was a bit of a blur. I've had one of those hanger-on migraines. Bless my husband, my 17 year-old and Grandma for taking care of the babies so I could crawl in bed and take care of my head. It's better now by oh so much!

We woke up this morning to some surprise snow! There was already a good inch and a half on the ground by the time we got up and it was still coming down hard. We got about four inches total. What is funny is that none of us in the house knew it was coming. I guess we need to listen to the weather forcast more often.

We have the best neighbor. He keeps showing up to shovel our walks and our driveway when the weather is bad. It is such a wonderful blessing for him to do that! I just can't get out there during the day with two toddlers,
at least it would be very difficult to do. So, it is amazing to walk outside and find the walks and driveway cleared already! Thanks so much, Bud! You're amazing!

Grandpa has physical therapy tomorrow. Julie has a special training class for her SAT going on. Other than that there isn't much news here. That's probably a good thing. Night all. :)

No comments: