Tuesday, January 6, 2015

AN UPDATE ON DAD

Haven't updated for several days and figured I'd better get to it. Grandpa had a couple doctor appointments yesterday. He's been having more trouble walking lately. He went to see his regular doctor and his Parkinson's doctor. His Parkinson's doctor thinks by changing his dosage of medicine a little he might be able to regain some of the strength in his legs. We are really hopeful that can happen. I was worried when Mom told me he had two appointments in one day. I didn't know how he would do both of them as he has been so weak, but he did really well. He was very tired by the time they got home but other than that he was great.

So cross your fingers and say prayers with us! When he is good he is very, very good but when he is bad--well . . . you know the rest of the story. Oh wait--that's Henry Wadsworth Longfellow poem! Silly me! I know Dad would love to hear from you if he hasn't talked to you lately! Give him a call!

My Amazing Dad
I Love Him So Much!


No comments: