Thursday, May 28, 2009

YESTERDAY

Do you ever have the feeling you've done things when you haven't? That'z how I have been this past week or so. I could have sworn I did my blog last night but when I looked this morning there was nothing there for yesterday. How weird! I've done that a few times in the last couple of weeks. I'm going to blame it on the pollens in the air.

Carly's earache is no better and the tantrums are no better either. She hurts and she lets us know! She goes from happy baby to crying baby in nothing flat! Poor girl. I've already called the doctor this morning but he isn't in today so I don't know if I can get any help for her today or not.

We are both full of snot! That's such a pretty thought, isn't it. I think I'll leave you with that image in your head. Cool eh?

No comments: