Tuesday, April 28, 2009

THE YARD IS MOWED!

I know. You really wanted to know that, didn't you? Not so much, eh? Sorry. But it feels so good. Rob's been working on the garden spot, too. We are actually putting one in this year. I am so excited. Now we just have to do a bunch of other mumbo jumbo to the lawn to get it back in shape and get all the weeds to go away.

I went to visit my older sister today. I had a doctor appt. down her way and she watched Carly for me while I went. It was good to see her. Carly slept a little bit on the way home but didn't get her regular nap so she was a pill the rest of the day. She's sleeping soundly now, though. It's a good thing when a cranky little girl gets good sleep. Hopefully she will be in a good mood again tomorrow.

Not much else going on. Time to shut these dark brown eyes. Night.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Hello . . . you have other friends who would take time off to tend Carly. Don't forget the fairy goddess mother.